An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, this box includes 5 plastic miniatures, a scenery set (with exclusive rules!), and brand-new Tactics and Mission cards. Included:
– 5 Primaris Reivers: supplied on grey plastic, these can be used to represent the Fangs of Ulfrich or your own Adeptus Astartes Kill Team. Included are a glut of weapon options; 5 heavy bolt pistols, 6 bolt carbines, 7 grapnel launchers and 7 combat knives. Each model can be assembled with grav-chutes and full or half-face helms, and there are 2 bare head options for a Sergeant;
– A Sector Mechanicus Alchomite Stack: evoking the acrid, pollution-thick atmosphere that the dark industry of a forge world creates, this kit – supplied on Rhinox Hide coloured plastic – comprises a central dome, an external tank and a series of chimneys. This modular terrain is entirely compatible with all Sector Mechanicus and Sector Imperialis scenery, including that found in the Kill Team box set;
– 13 Tactics cards and 2 Mission cards: the Tactics cards are split between the 6 Adeptus Astartes Tactics taken from the Kill Team Core Manual and 6 Adeptus Astartes Tactics exclusive to this set, giving you new ways to play with your Adeptus Astartes kill team. Also included is a Tactics card for the Alchomite Stack, providing rules for incorporating this into your games. The 2 Mission cards are split between 1 Matched Play and 1 Narrative Play mission;
– An 8-page booklet describing the Fangs of Ulfrich, their history and background, along with a showcase of painted miniatures and a timeline of their deployments;
– 5 datacards for the Fangs of Ulfrich, ready for you to use right away;
– A sheet of card gaming tokens, including 10 Move/Charge tokens, 10 Fall Back/Advance tokens, 10 Shaken tokens, 10 Ready/Shoot tokens, and 6 Objective tokens;
– A sheet of squad marking decals to add to the Reivers.