Glasshammer Gaming 2022
Thatos Pattern Extended Hab Module
2 in stock .
This multipart plastic kit allows you to build and customise a complete Thatos Pattern Extended Hab Module. You’ll find the following options:
– Glueless assembly for ladders and roof, allowing you to adjust your build to suit your gaming needs
– Stilts that can be built in two different heights
– A variety of build options for closed and open doors
– Options including stowage, cabling, antennas, and a skylight
– Fully detailed interior, visible when removing the roof to maneuver models inside
The Extended Hab Module is fully compatible with all other Thatos Pattern terrain kits, allowing you to build, rearrange, and expand a modular settlement or gang headquarters suited to battlefields, scenarios, and campaigns of any shape or size – multiple Extended Hab Modules can even be combined to create towers of different sizes. There’s no need to limit yourself to Necromunda, either – this terrain is also ideal for use in games of Kill Team and Warhammer 40,000.
This set comprises 122 plastic components. This miniature is supplied unpainted and requires assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints. Note that some components are intended to be assembled without glue.